Helpful links to resources and helpful information for friends and family of bereaved parents
- How to help a grieving friend
- Helping Parents Who Have Lost A Child by Heartfelt
- How to support parents who have suffered a stillbirth, advice for family, friends and colleagues by Tommy’s organisation (applies to any loss no matter gestation or age of child)
- This brochure from SANDS is designed to help family and friends of bereaved parents understand what the grieving mother and father are going through, and how best to understand them. It offers many helpful “Do’s and Don’ts” to help people provide the best support to bereaved parents.
- Information for friends and family on how to help and support bereaved parents, and understand what they are going through from Bears of Hope
- The truth about the stages of grief